Kick off towards the start of next season, the Swatch Skiers Cup 2012 is looking for a Social Media Reporter to cover the event on all social media platforms. If you fancy winning it then you have to be on top of your game during the 2012 Swatch Freeride World Tour and the Freeride World Qualifier events and show off your journalistic style.
Win an all expense paid trip to Chile for the Swatch Skiers Cup 2012. - Be part of the organizing crew as a Social Media Reporter and get unrestricted access to the Riders. - Enjoy an experience of a lifetime.
Prove your journalistic skills by covering the 2012 season of the Swatch Freeride World Tour. You need to create orignal content using either of the following methods: 1. Write an article – minimum 250 words and in English 2. Upload videos 3. Upload pictures
The editorial content can be based on (but is not limited to) any of the following themes: - Riders’ interview - Competition reviews (contest analysis: lines, rankings, riders styles, face profile, snow conditions, etc.) - Follow up of a Rider performances throughout the Swatch Freeride World Tour season, Rider portrait release - Sidelines stories on the Tour - Feedback from participants to Freeride World Qualifiers events
1. You can submit as many entries as you like using text, picture or video
2. Your content will be immediately available in the “View entries gallery”
3. Promote your content, create a buzz among the community and get votes! You can view entries and start as soon as the content is submitted
1. On April 4th 2012, the 5 participants having received the most number of cumulative votes will enter the final. Cumulative vote is the summary of votes from all the articles submitted by one user, i.e. if a user submits 10 articles and each article gets 5 votes, his cumulative votes are 50.
2. On April 16th, a jury made of industry experts and riders will choose the winner.
May the best Reporter win…
To enter the comp or to see all entries click on https://www.facebook.com/SwatchSkiersCup?sk=app_268158409923322